Sunday, August 14, 2011

Grilled Balsamic Chicken


This was one of those last minute dinners. You know, when it's already 7:30ish, everyone is starving, and nothing is planned for dinner? Surprisingly these times are usually when I am the most "creative" in the kitchen. On this particular day, I looked in the freezer and saw that I had some boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I quickly put them in some warm water to thaw them out while I scrounged around to find a marinade. I didn't have much of anything, so I decided to make my own using light balsamic dressing as the base. I'm happy to report that it really turned out great! I will cook this again soon.

Ingredients:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- about 1 cup of Kraft light balsamic dressing
- a little bit of chopped fresh parsley
- seasoning: lemon pepper, Tony's, garlic powder, and Greek

Directions:
1) Season the chicken breasts with the dry seasonings.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients together and use a brush to cover the chicken.
3) Let it marinate for 15-30 minutes and then grill until fully cooked.
4) Voila! So simple and so delicious!

     Get Cookin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment