Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cake Batter Cookies


For some reason I'm wide awake so I thought I'd share a new recipe with you! These are so good and so easy! It's a great twist to "normal" chocolate chip cookies. The original recipe says that you can use any kind of cake mix. I used yellow cake. I made two batches of these- one batch for some family that spent time with us on the 4th of July and another batch for a dinner party. I used less chocolate chips the second time because I thought there were way too many for the first batch. Both batches were devoured! It was unanimous- the recipe is delish!

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 to 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips (depending on your taste)

Directions:
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix everything together. I used my hands to mix it because it's not a smooth dough so the spoon wasn't really working for me.
3) Take a teaspoon of the batter and roll it into a ball. Continue until all dough has been formed into balls. Bake for 10-15 minutes on a cookie sheet.
4) Voila!

  Get Cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment