Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chicken Marinade


I am always looking for new ways to cook chicken. I feel like every week we eat some sort of chicken, beef, pork, and seafood. Every. Single. Week! I love to branch out but sometimes it's just easier to make something that you've already made. Have you ever felt that way? Well I found this simple marinade recipe and decided to try it. I used chicken tenderloins because I love to bring them in my lunch as wraps. The chicken was so good! And this recipe makes a whole jar full of marinade so you can use it more than once. I cut the recipe in half because I was only marinating about 1/2 pound of chicken (the full recipe is listed below). I mixed everything and let it sit over night. The chicken came out moist delicious!

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic (I used garlic powder)
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- generous dash of pepper

* Mix all of the ingredients together and submerge chicken. The original recipe says to marinate for at least 4 hours. I marinated the tenderloins over night.

  Get Cookin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment