Saturday, March 3, 2012

Grilled Cabbage



This seemed really interesting to me so I had to try it. Surprisingly it was SO good! Jason does not each cabbage and he loved it. We could not believe how flavorful this was- really! And super simple. Until now I had never, ever, ever cooked cabbage. I had more than my share of smothered cabbage as a child (thanks, Mom!) haha. But I will cook this again very soon. Try it-- you'll be surprised by how delish it is!

All you do is cut one head of cabbage into 4 pieces. Drizzle a little bit of melted butter and olive oil on top. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a dash of Italian seasonings. Top with a piece of raw bacon. Put  each piece of cabbage in a piece of foil and then cover tightly with another piece of foil (to make like a little pouch). Grill over medium heat for about 25-30 minutes. Voila!  

  Get Cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment