Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nutella Fudgesicles



These are so yummy and so easy! I found the original recipe on Pinterest but I changed it up a little. These turned out so good that it has me thinking...What else can I make popsicles out of? Stay tuned for more creations : -).

Ingredients: (Yields 6 small fudgesicles with a little left over)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 good squeeze of chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup of Nutella

Directions:
Mix ingredients together and freeze for at least 2 hours. To remove the popsicle easily from the frozen container, run it under hot water for about 5 seconds.  Voila!

  Get Cookin'!

2 comments:

  1. Did you have to melt the nutella....
    Do you mix with a mixer or a spoon- and what if you don't have those cute little popsicle makers?
    These sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't melt the Nutella. I just mixed it in the cold milk with a hand mixer and it worked fine. The spoon didn't really work. I bought the popsicle makers at HEB for $4! I saw some at Wal-Mart too! I'm thinking I will use Borden's chocolate milk next time (instead of white milk and chocolate syrup) to see how that turns out!

    ReplyDelete