Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tip: Spicing-Up a Week Night Taco Salad


I was grocery shopping yesterday and decided that I wanted to make taco salads for dinner. I grabbed all the necessities: ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cilantro, lime, avocado, cheese, etc. I went down the salad dressing isle to find a new dressing to try and I saw these. Score! I was already wondering how croutons would be in a taco salad because I didn't want to just crush up regular tortilla chips. Looking for a way to spice up a week night taco salad? Try these tortilla strips! They are so good. They sort-of taste like chili cheese Fritos, sort-of. I love the description on the bag, "Zesty Southwest Crunch." So true!!

Once I decided that I love these tortilla strips, I did the the next logical step in the learning process....I Googled them! And I discovered that this brand also has another flavor- chili lime. YUM! I can't wait to try these.

     Get Cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment